A keychain from a branch
Let us start with a simple boho-chic craft. Such a fashionable holder isn’t difficult to make from throwaway materials, which means it doesn’t ask for a whole lot of expenses. You and your child may produce a keychain collectively – it is fun and interesting.
Check out an intriguing choice of storage ideas for a small hallway.
Keybox from a branch
The picture indicates a hand-painted keychain, the wealthy design of that perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white background. Tools and substances
You may need:
- Thick branches;
- acrylic paints;
- screws for attaching to the wall;
Let us proceed to the creation of this handicraft:
1. Locate a branch of suitable thickness, wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in the sun or on a radiator. Paint the dried branch using oil paint.
Versions of branches.
2. Screwing hooks to the branch. If the timber is too hard, you create holes of the perfect diameter, add glue and insert the pins.
Hooks to get a keychain
Hooks inserted into the branch.
3. Drilling holes for screws, with that to attach the completed keyhole into the wallsocket.
The product design can be almost any: the keybox will likely be memorable and original.
Keybox made of Lego
Multicolored holder looks harmonious in a modern inside and immediately attracts attention. It will be appreciated by domiktop.ru creative people and lovers of the mythical constructor. It’s not tough to make a keychain.
You will need:
- Lego fundamental platform;
- A set of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided tape or screws;
- Keys on a string having a ring.