The summertime shower around the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the selection and setup of a plastic tank to get the shower at the dacha will attract a lot of difficulty. How to handle these nuances on their own, we will now attempt to understand. Without or with heating
Before you select a tank for your shower from the country have to decide on its functionality. On whether this plastic container is going to be equipped with heating, is contingent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to work with is a heated shower tank, even focusing on electricity. Naturally, and without linking to electricity this tank can be utilized, but in this is actually the comfort of utilizing water procedures. The fact is that within the plastic container is a heating element – TEH. If the sun did not have enough time to warm water, this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It’s convenient to put in a tank with heating, in the event the shower will be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water in the tank is going to be heated by sunlight, so in this period of time, the heating system is simply not included.
- A plastic tank with no heating is a normal tank, such as a cone mounted in the roof of a shower home. The water in the tank is heated by the sun. That is, when the weather is overcast and rainy, you can take just a refreshing shower or deny to wash at all. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cabin is visited very rarely, and then only in summertime.
The major difference between these tanks only installed heating element. Size, quantity, and color of this product can be quite different. It’s necessary that any chosen tank had a broad neck, simple to pour water and was firmly connected to the roof of the shower house.
Suggestion: Flat black tanks are effective. A large part of a thin coating of water will be heated faster by the sun. Dark walls of this tank attract the sun’s beams, plus the water inside the tank does not bloom.
Design includes of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer homes are especially popular with customers for several reasons;
- A particular essay of plastic is used to create the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan to 30-50 decades. At the same point, plastic tanks for summer showers are characterized by a moderate price, light weight and ease of setup.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are perfect for covering outdoor shower homes instead of a roof. All you have to do is build the shower boxand repair the tank on top instead of the roof.
- At the production toolbuild.ru of shower tanks, many producers use food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees the security of water during storage. Vinyl does not corrode under most conditions, which cannot be said about alloy.
When choosing a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks with no electric heating most often are made in volume from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the form of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Flat heated tanks are usually created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any design, water has been poured in buckets through a broad neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate shower for state houses with their own hands
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Usually its usage is limited to three summer months and then during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this short period it is enough to construct a light cabin in some other sheet material. Not a poor solution is that a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a changing room, which isn’t tricky to design and create yourself. Why it is better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance for cladding a dacha shower. With this instance with success will fit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop only with this stunning and durable stuff.
Let us consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar materials:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, let’s proceed to another phase of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A few important tips regarding the development of the design of a Nation shower with a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha demands the creation of this project. It’s not required to develop complex drawings, and a simple scheme can be retrieved out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself what you want to construct a shower. Very quickly you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it on the floor. More complicated in the manufacture of shower to the foundation with warm water heating, however, such a style will survive longer. Additionally, in a dacha shower you will have the ability to bathe in the cold.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with discovering its place. It’s essential to notice that the tank should be continuously full of water. Doing this in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and hard. It is much better to set the shower stall near the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a whole lot of individuals, it needs to be placed as close as possible to the cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath close to the cesspool will store on laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable to not bring the stall nearer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewer system will permeate the shower, creating an unpleasant atmosphere whilst bathing.
- The water from the tank of a summer shower is heated from the sun. The stall must be put in the sunniest area, where there is not any shade in the trees and tall structures.
- In the shower booth and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, so you may bathe during the night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights need to have a high degree of protection against water. It’s best to put shower cottages on the back of the home. Here are nearest to this sewer, water supply and not far to pull on the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the location of the place of this summer shower, begin to create a plot of this cottage itself from polycarbonate. Initially it was determined that the garden shower will probably be together with the living area. In this case, the diameter of this design will turn out 1 m, and the length of 1,6 m. If the owners are obese men and women, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker room is much better to grow to 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing room threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desirable, the dressing area can be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately set up additional racks, to that fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath is dependent upon the preferences of the owner. Sometimes cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, along with the dressing room, equip a recreation room. Indoors there are benches and a table.
- The total height of the shower cabin from ground to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it can reach 2.5 m, and much greater. The elevation in the shower stall will likely be lower. Section of this distance below will take a wooden menu, along with the top will hang out a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a bit of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed to its structure.